CALL US
EMAIL US
VISIT US

Office +61 7 3157 6660

Mobile +61 434 217 336

10/9 Rossiter Parade

Hamilton QLD 4007

AUSTRALIA

  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

© 2017 website created by Social Ocean. UES Privacy Policy.

Refund Policy

Urban Environmental Solutions understands that unforeseen circumstances can occur after bookings are made.

A full refund will be made if you advise us you are no longer able to attend with a minimum of 14 day’s notice before the event you have registered for is to be held.

If you become aware you are no longer able to attend within 7 to 14 days prior to the event you have registered for a 20% booking fee applies to charges already incurred for your registration. A refund of the remaining 80% will be made within 14 days.

If you become aware you are no longer able to attend within 7 days prior to the event you have registered for, a refund no longer applies.  As an alternative your registration may be transferred to another person who is able to attend on your behalf.